Do you ever wonder what to write as your Christmas greeting?
Well this year there is an extra theme to add to your Christmas or Holiday greetings.
Along with the regular good wishes and thinking of you, there is also the keeping safe and funny thoughts on the year of the Corona virus!
Most of us have our stock standard Christmas greeting and words to write in our Christmas and Holiday greeting cards, and I feel that this is fine as the sentiment and the thought are what Christmas and Holiday greetings are all about.
But for those who are stuck I decided to look up a few greetings to have on hand for reference.
Here is a list of 5 lovely standard greetings, 6 funny greetings, 2 Corona Virus themed greetings and 1 'Cheesy' greeting, for anyone stuck for words.
5 Christmas Card Greetings
1) May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
2) To those we love and see each day and other loved ones far away, to all good friends who mean so much and those with whom we’re out of touch… Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
3) The message of Christmas never ends its greatest gifts are family and friends.
4) Wishing you peace love and laughter.
5) Merry everything and a happy always.
6 Funny Christmas Greetings.
( I love a funny greeting)
1) Its all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.
2) You had me at ‘Ho’.
3) Marry Pawsmas. (for pet lovers )
4) Hey Santa if I am good at being naughty which list do I go on?
5) Christmas is too sparkly said no one ever!
6) When you stop believing in Santa you get underwear.
Corona Themed Greetings
1) Roll on Christmas 2020.
2) Cheers to better years .
And 1 Very Cheesy Christmas Greeting.
1) 'If tonight some big fat man kidnaps and throws you in a sack, then please stay calm.
Because many people would have asked Santa for a sweet friend like you. Merry Christmas!'
Merry, Happy, Safe, Sparkling, Healthy Christmas.