Do you ever wonder what to write as your Christmas greeting?
Most of us have our stock standard Christmas greeting and words to write in our Christmas and Holiday greeting cards, and I feel that this is Just Fine as the sentiment and the thought are what Christmas and Holiday greetings are all about.
So I decided to look up a few greetings to have on hand for reference.
Here is a list of 5 lovely standard greetings, 6 funny greetings and 1 'Cheesy' greeting, for anyone stuck on for right words.
5 Christmas Card Greetings
1) May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
2) To those we love and see each day and other loved ones far away, to all good friends who mean so much and those with whom we’re out of touch… Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
3) The message of Christmas never ends its greatest gifts are family and friends.
4) Wishing you peace love and laughter.
5) Merry everything and a happy always.
6 Funny Christmas Greetings.
( I love a funny greeting)
1) Its all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.
2) You had me at ‘Ho’.
3) Marry Pawsmas. (for pet lovers )
4) Hey Santa if I am good at being naughty which list do I go on?
5) Christmas is too sparkly said no one ever!
6) When you stop believing in Santa you get underwear.
And 1 very Cheesy Christmas Greeting.
1) 'If tonight some big fat man kidnaps and throws you in a sack , then please stay calm. Because many people would have asked Santa for a sweet friend like you. Merry Christmas!'